Skip to main content.

Written By Derovai

June 4, 2018, 6:31 p.m.(12/1/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Monique

Surely you aren't getting married again. What will your new name be?

Written By Austen

June 3, 2018, 7:07 p.m.(11/27/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Monique

Thank you.

You are a terror.

Written By Ariella

June 2, 2018, 11:06 p.m.(11/26/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Monique

That's what I said! Minutes after you asked the question!

I'm wise, people.

Written By Percephon

May 31, 2018, 4:06 p.m.(11/20/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Monique

It's not about the intent. It's not about the outcome. Those are inseparable. It's about the impact.

Written By Pasquale

May 31, 2018, 1:11 p.m.(11/20/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Monique

A question of philosophical interest in the whites? It’s a rare day. I’ll play.

Outcomes, of course, are paramount. By itself, minus action and resolve to see it through, intent means nothing.

Yet that’s an over-simplification, and often an excuse for personal indulgence or dishonorable conduct. A castle built on a poorly-laid foundation will inevitably crumble, and intention is part of that foundation. How one does a thing, and why, shapes what the thing becomes, and what one is at the end of it.

Written By Norwood

May 31, 2018, 1:09 p.m.(11/20/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Monique

Lady Greenmarch,

Without the proper intentions, no outcome will ever be worth price paid.

Written By Aleksei

May 31, 2018, 1:08 p.m.(11/20/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Monique

You can't separate them. You put all your weight on intent, the person's suddenly not responsible for the consequences of dumb but well-intentioned actions. Put it all on outcomes, you end up with "the ends justify the means," and nothing good ever came out of that.

Written By Ariella

May 31, 2018, 12:12 p.m.(11/20/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Monique

Outcomes.

Any other ancient quandaries I can resolve before lunch today?

Written By Jhond

May 21, 2018, 3:05 p.m.(10/13/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Monique

What is your favorite type of cheese? If they don't like cheese they are a monster to be avoided.

What was your greatest mistake?

Written By Khanne

May 21, 2018, 2:44 p.m.(10/13/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Monique

It is perhaps not the questions that are asked that matters as much as the honesty in which the other answers, is it not?

Any answer given honestly and thoughtfully, as in, beyond simplest terms, is quite revealing, whether the question be - what is your favorite food? - or - What are your thoughts on faith in regards to the Pantheon and that of Spirits?

However, if the answer given is misleading or, well, a straight out lie... well, it can still reveal a few things, but mostly that the person is untrustworthy, does not trust you, or is hiding something... or possibly all of the above.

Written By Cleo

May 21, 2018, 1 a.m.(10/12/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Monique

What makes the world brightest in your thoughts.

What is the one thing you could do, if you could do /anything/?

Written By Lianne

May 20, 2018, 8:47 p.m.(10/12/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Monique

What makes you smile?
What breaks your heart?

Written By Astraea

May 20, 2018, 3:29 p.m.(10/11/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Monique

Do you love yourself?
What aspirations do you have?

I think those two are the ones that are most important in being able to identify the truth of someone.

Written By Theodoric

May 20, 2018, 2:38 p.m.(10/11/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Monique

Who a person is can be revealed by what they're willing to give, and what they're willing to take.

Asking questions would assume they themselves know who they are.

Written By Fredrik

May 20, 2018, 2:22 p.m.(10/11/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Monique

From: The Desk of Lord Fredrik RedTyde
Subject: Concerning the questions used to get information (as per Lady Monique Greenmarch's entry, of same day)

Context is everything. Oftentimes, most of the details about a person can be observed without asking any questions, especially if you have some time to do it. From there is depends on the person. any and all of the answers already provided could give great benefit, or none at all, depending on who you are asking. All information can be useful, just perhaps not at that time. The two most common ones I will usually ask, however, are:

"What is your story?"

"What is your passion"

These will reveal far more than the person likely intends, especially if you know some of their history already.

Written By Bliss

May 20, 2018, 2:15 p.m.(10/11/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Monique

The two most important questions?

What drives you?
What do you fear?

Written By Duarte

May 20, 2018, 2:02 p.m.(10/11/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Monique

"Do you like children?" and "Are you a cat person or a dog person?"

Written By Mydas

May 20, 2018, 1:48 p.m.(10/11/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Monique

Who are you?

What do you want?

The rest tends to be irrelevant.

Written By Jeffeth

May 19, 2018, 5:50 p.m.(10/10/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Monique

I'm sorry I accidentally broke the door to your store. I will pay for the repairs I promise! I need to be more careful.

Written By Valery

May 17, 2018, 4:24 p.m.(10/6/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Monique

You are more than welcome to come visit the garden!

Please note that the scholars may take some time preparing your journal for others to read.

Leave blank if this journal is not a relationship

Mark if this is a private, black journal entry