Skip to main content.

Written By Edward

July 28, 2018, 8:26 a.m.(4/12/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Luca

Luca! Start wearing armored codpieces. No more of this letting burly Redrain warriors do full sprinted punts to your dangly bits because you're too drunk to feel it or care while you spar naked.

Written By Ainsley

July 24, 2018, 10:58 p.m.(4/5/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Luca

You are in fact my favorite, but just so you know that means I'm going to find a way to make you responsible for _something_ .... other than c at.

Written By Tikva

July 18, 2018, 1:32 p.m.(3/19/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Luca

Wretch.

Written By Marian

July 8, 2018, 9:14 a.m.(2/25/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Luca

Lord Percephon Halfshav is my favorite scholar. Not only is he one of the most well read individuals that I've had the pleasure of talking to, but he doesn't allow conventional thinking to hamper an investigation. If you need help, I would seek his assistance.

Written By Monique

July 7, 2018, 8:05 p.m.(2/24/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Luca

There are two scholars I would trust with my life, who have done more than any other I have seen.

Scholar Wynna, the Lead Archivist. I do not say this because she is my protege (though she is, and a wonderful one at that) but because she has worked and continues to work tirelessly at the history of Arx, and brought to light many accounts that would have been lost. Without her, we would not have an entire retelling of the recent Pirate War, nor any number of other volumes. She is a font of dedication and wisdom.

The second is Lord Percephon Halfshav. His ability to tease out the solution to a problem is second to none. He is one of those people you may trust to be steady in a dire situation. He has likely helped to save the people of Arx on a great many occasions, and he can keep a secret (I don't know if people realize how rare that truly is) better than any I've met. And he knows /so damned much/! He's got a bit of a death wish, too, which helps on perilous adventures.

Written By Sabella

July 7, 2018, 7:05 p.m.(2/24/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Luca

Scholar Oswyn is the very best! He has a careful hand and is incredibly good at describing detail in a way that is not tedious and on top of that he has a fantastic ear for punctuation!

And he could do to see more of the world I think as long as you promise to return him for he is my favorite scholar!

Written By Fredrik

July 7, 2018, 4:11 p.m.(2/24/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Luca

From: Desk of Lord Fredrik RedTyde
Subject: Scholars we prefer

I like working with Lord Fredrik RedTyde because I find him easy to relate to, understand, and I can trust him fully.

(jokes aside, I also enjoy working with Appolonia and Wynna, although this might be that I simply have not worked with many of the scholars yet!)

Written By Caith

June 27, 2018, 1:02 a.m.(2/3/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Luca

LUCA.

You promised. You PROMISED that you wouldn't catnap Cuddle Puddle!

Written By Caith

June 24, 2018, 11:50 p.m.(1/27/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Luca

Luca.

LUCA.

Oh. My. Goooooooooodness.

Written By Caith

June 24, 2018, 10:11 p.m.(1/27/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Luca

OH MY GOODNESS.

Luca.

Written By Joscelin

June 22, 2018, 7:40 p.m.(1/22/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Luca

Fun fact: Lady Orelia is my kinswoman, the daughter of my father's sister and very newly returned to me. Take care of her, Prince of Mischief.

Written By Orelia

June 22, 2018, 9:44 a.m.(1/22/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Luca

Eegads, I have a patron. Though people seem generally to look at me askance when I tell them just who it is...

I remain uncertain quite what the Prince sees in me. Perhaps nothing more than a shared passion for apathy. And haze. And whiskey. But, if imy proclivities ensure training under arguably one of the finest Champions in the Guild, then so be it!

Written By Riagnon

June 21, 2018, 5:48 p.m.(1/20/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Luca

His name is Sir Dreamy!

Written By Coraline

June 19, 2018, 8:45 p.m.(1/16/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Luca

An excellent suggestion however, one good stiff breeze and it would no longer be so modest. I fear I must shy away from this very fashion forward fashion and instead seek something a little less...exciting. However should you wish to model such fashions I hear that there is a great deal of prestige to be garnered!

I do agree with the seasilk though, that is most certainly very chic.

Written By Joscelin

June 18, 2018, 3:33 a.m.(1/13/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Luca

You were insufferable before, I'd imagine after winning that contest you'll be properly impossible to live with now.

Written By Marian

June 17, 2018, 5 p.m.(1/12/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Luca

I only say the nicest things behind your back. Promise!

Written By Jordan

June 17, 2018, 4:06 p.m.(1/12/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Luca

Are you saying that if the city of Arx wishes to see a rematch between you and I, I'll have to get myself into an argument with someone, get challenged and fight it myself?

Damnit, I've been working hard to dispel the impressions I've made that I'm bellicose, you know?

Written By Duarte

June 17, 2018, 3:51 p.m.(1/12/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Luca

I almost named Mirari as my champion and now I almost wish I had! Not only do I know she could take you, but I'm sure she would have been delighted to do so.

But alas, I found myself a proper Champion - the most dazzling of all - like the good little silk that I am.

(P.S. We talk shit about you all the time. But it's because we love you<3)

(Not in a romantic way, though - for me, at least)

(P.P.S. I did not forget about that bottle of sparkling champagne you stole from me.)

Written By Talen

June 9, 2018, 3:16 p.m.(12/15/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Luca

-Oh-! You asshole.

Written By Talen

June 9, 2018, 1:38 p.m.(12/15/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Luca

I am now suspicious of what you're going to ask for, just for the record.

Please note that the scholars may take some time preparing your journal for others to read.

Leave blank if this journal is not a relationship

Mark if this is a private, black journal entry