Skip to main content.

Written By Roxana

Aug. 10, 2018, 1:09 p.m.(5/15/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Mirari

I was advised that the way to accumulate wealth is not to spend every silver you have.

It seems so tedious, like waiting and you know I hate waiting.

I'll give it a try though. I may need you to forcibly cut me off. Ban me from your shop?

Nonono Don't. I should at least be able to browse a little or else I'll truly suffer.

Written By Karadoc

Aug. 1, 2018, 10:25 p.m.(4/21/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Mirari

It's GOOD to see that you managed to survive that sartorial strike.

Written By Karadoc

July 20, 2018, 10:36 p.m.(3/23/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Mirari

You shouldn't. I have fleas. Yeah, sure do.

Written By Fecundo

July 19, 2018, 5:56 p.m.(3/21/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Mirari

Stopping into Works Obscura to have a look at the Blades Garden, who should I run into, but Miriari, herself. When I explained to her that I was simply seeking a high quality steel weapon for the strict purpose of using in duels, she was more than happy to oblige. I provided the steel and she provided the creativity. What was delivered to me was nothing short of a work of art. At first glimpse, I nearly wanted to hang it on a wall and look at it. Then I went through practice motions with the weapon. All I can say is that I cannot wait to use it in a duel.

Written By Rhys

July 14, 2018, 12:54 a.m.(3/9/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Mirari

Had the opportunity to meet the Mirari the Sword, or the talons, or what have you. Despite being confused as to how and why someone would choose Arx over Setarco -- I hear it is wonderful this time of year -- it was a fun time all around and a good opportunity to blow windbags at another to pass the time. Keep clear of those talons, though.

Written By Elgana

July 13, 2018, 4:26 p.m.(3/9/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Mirari

I do not know how this woman finds the time to be so amazing at so many things. Seamstress, jeweler, scent-maker, and more. Now, the Sword of Lenosia and control of the Mirrorguard. Is there nothing you cannot do, Mistress Mirari?

You have nothing but my respect and my heartfelt congratulations on this appointment! You deserve it.

Just get some rest from time to time too.

And drinks? We should have those soon.

Written By Joscelin

July 12, 2018, 10:42 p.m.(3/7/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Mirari

You -constantly- make me wonder. About -many- things.

Written By Joscelin

July 12, 2018, 8:04 p.m.(3/7/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Mirari

You are a sourcream tart and I am glad you made sure. Thank you.

Written By Joscelin

July 12, 2018, 4:20 p.m.(3/7/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Mirari

I am frantically trying to find all the parts and bits that fit into this show, getting it all together in a single outfit to be displayed, and I know, in the back of my head, I have a mountain of other things to get done only to turn around and-

...find that someone has already done them.

While I wasn't looking, some vibrant, talented woman has gone and set up and decorated most of the Crafters Gallery and forwarded a handful of more jewelry items to complete the looks of at least two other outfits. Thank you, darling.

Written By Jaenelle

July 11, 2018, 9:39 p.m.(3/5/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Mirari

I find that I must give credit where credit is due.

After months of figuring it out, Ettore and I approached Mistress Mirari about rings to be made. We gave her our vision for what they should look like and while her designs were brilliant, the actual rings themselves turned out to be absolutely breathtaking. I could not have asked for a more beautiful piece of future, for the rings are more than simple pieces of jewelry.

Written By Carissa

July 2, 2018, 9:29 p.m.(2/15/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Mirari

Thank you for a lovely Skirt and Gown night, Mirari! It was much appreciated.

(Sorry this is so belated.)

Written By Caith

June 30, 2018, 10:39 p.m.(2/11/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Mirari

Oh my goodness, I need to stop getting my Bs and Ps mixed up. I thought you wrote 'nipples'! Ha!

Written By Joscelin

June 25, 2018, 5:29 p.m.(1/28/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Mirari

I would never ever ever ever tell you. Ever.

Written By Joscelin

June 25, 2018, 5:05 p.m.(1/28/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Mirari

You've damaged my trust. It's completely broken. BROKEN. I question everything in my shop, it's state of being. Was it moved? Did it get adjusted? Did you pay off my assistants and that's why they don't tell me if you'd come back and committed crimes against my bench?

I saw a crack in the leg of one of my movable counters. Did you do this? I get that you're in love. It's beautiful. The two of you shine like amorous stars that drool on each other even when the other isn't looking. It's disgusting. It's delightful. You've eyes for no one else, the both of you. Ridiculous. Fantastic. Wonderfully gross, the pair of you, you and your Velenosan Prince.

But please. No more broken furniture. Broken like my TRUST. MY TRUST THAT YOU WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN.

What if it was me on your couch? Hmm? HMM?

Written By Blossom

June 24, 2018, 10:41 p.m.(1/27/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Mirari

I missed Mirari's dinner. I hope she's not mad at me.

Written By Orazio

June 24, 2018, 7:54 a.m.(1/25/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Mirari

Oh for the sake of all the gods:

I most assuredly did not need multiple letters sent to my home to correct me on this matter, but good for you, I suppose.

Written By Thena

June 23, 2018, 11:38 p.m.(1/25/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Mirari

My apologies. It seems you do care.

Written By Duarte

June 23, 2018, 11:37 p.m.(1/25/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Mirari

I wish to know your favorite color.

Written By Lumen

June 23, 2018, 11:36 p.m.(1/25/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Mirari

I think I speak for us all when I say that I'd like to see a detailed account of your beauty regimen.

Written By Fredrik

June 23, 2018, 11:04 p.m.(1/25/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Mirari

From: Desk of Lord Fredrik RedTyde
Subject : Champion Status?

I admit to some confusion, Mistress Mirari. Before the duel, you stated quite clearly that you were not a Champion and had no intention of becoming one. And yet I can see your name on their lists, so are you officially a Champion? Feel free to messenger me (or ignore me, it is your choice), I merely am curious, for many reasons.

Please note that the scholars may take some time preparing your journal for others to read.

Leave blank if this journal is not a relationship

Mark if this is a private, black journal entry