Skip to main content.

Written By Gerard

July 27, 2018, 1:10 p.m.(4/10/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Austen

Well I have never been accused of being a quiet man, it is true! Also it's Sir Gerard, same as yourself, Sir Austen. Or Dame Ida.

But not Baron Norwood! Congratulations on that, by the by.

Written By Ida

July 26, 2018, 5:46 p.m.(4/8/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Austen

It's as often the anvil as it is you getting dents out of your armor from all those dangerous things you do, causing my hair to whiten and myself to be so proud. Unless you die. Then I'm dragging you back somehow so I can yell at you.

Written By Ida

July 26, 2018, 8:47 a.m.(4/8/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Austen

A lot has, indeed, happened with you as of late. I do not note enough how very proud I am to be Austen Ferron's sister. How truly and sincerely proud I am of you and all you accomplish. That you always know to give me coffee before speaking at the beginning of the day marks you as my favorite person in Arx, if not all of Arvum. It's the little things.

When in doubt of what to write going forward, though, you could always talk about your wonderful, if oft cranky, sister.

Written By Ida

July 12, 2018, 10:02 a.m.(3/6/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Austen

I am thirty six, not fifty six. And? I'm pretty sure most of those white strands are from you, if not all of them, my sweet brother. I suppose I can live with that, though.

Written By Joscelin

June 29, 2018, 1:57 p.m.(2/8/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Austen

If I'm old, what does that make your sister? Hmm?

Written By Riagnon

June 24, 2018, 9:28 p.m.(1/27/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Austen

In my humble opinion, there can be very little difference between a day stolen to play in the snow and a day spent training. Oh, hmm! I guess the intent. And a lot of other aspects, too! ... This was not training.

Maybe I'll even start drinking glasses of warm milk, now! ... No, probably better not.

Written By Theo

June 15, 2018, 8:03 p.m.(1/8/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Austen

My face /hurts/. I know I said you didn't have to apologize; I changed my mind. I'm taking that apology back whether you like it or not.

Written By Ida

June 14, 2018, 4:05 p.m.(12/25/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Austen

I'm not sure there is enough room for a lot of saved children at the forge. I mean, if they want to learn smithing I guess we could figure something out, but just, y'know. I have shelves in the back for destiny. Still, I think the world is surely a better place with Prince Ainsley Grayson in it, so do your best to make sure that continues.

<3

Written By Calevaro

June 11, 2018, 8:54 a.m.(12/19/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Austen

A very good friend of mine. He's a knight won I can count on.

Written By Joscelin

June 10, 2018, 7:22 p.m.(12/18/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Austen

I didn't need one.

Your pies found good homes.

Written By Ida

June 10, 2018, 4:44 p.m.(12/17/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Austen

Truly, I have the most wonderful brother in all of Arx. To learn all these years later that he used to sneak off to listen to me at the forge when we were young and living in our small hamlet outside of Sanctum - I can't put it to words. There are nine years between us, so I was already apprenticed while he was barely knee-high to a war elk.

Building the room just feels like bringing a bit of those younger years back, in a way. You are very welcome, Austen, and thank you for letting me do it. Though I did fail to mention Guildmaster Joscelin's pranks...oops.

Written By Joscelin

June 10, 2018, 4:19 p.m.(12/17/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Austen

I play pranks on your sister all the time.

Just off her forge, you say?

Written By Mirari

June 6, 2018, 7:05 p.m.(12/5/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Austen

I am really very sorry. I promise.

Written By Fredrik

June 5, 2018, 1:42 p.m.(12/3/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Austen

From: The Desk of Lord Fredrik RedTyde
Subject: Joscelin's Bed

Although it is, of course, not even slightly our business who shares the good woman Joscelin's bed? I believe the answer to 'how many does it need to hold' is always..."As many as she wants in it."

Or she just enjoys sprawling out on a massive, well-padded mattress. I know I do, after all.

Written By Monique

June 3, 2018, 4:08 p.m.(11/27/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Austen

Oh, feeling sick, was it? No doubt you were. I stand in awe of what you were able to accomplish while you were... recovering.

Written By Marian

June 3, 2018, 3:10 p.m.(11/27/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Austen

The fact that you beat me at the Gauntlet while feeling ill is a testament to your endurance and strength. I salute your skills and most definitely will be challenging you to a rematch in the near future.

Written By Joscelin

June 3, 2018, 5:23 a.m.(11/26/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Austen

I'm amazed at exactly how much you got done while inebriated. It's very impressive.

Be sure you write everyone you know, I'm pretty sure that'd be prudent.

Written By Joscelin

June 3, 2018, 4:10 a.m.(11/26/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Austen

I have a stack of messages from you.

You did very well.

Written By Joscelin

June 1, 2018, 5:40 p.m.(11/23/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Austen

Thank you for your help today. You're every bit what I expect a Ferron to be. No wonder your sister is proud of you.

I owe you a new shirt, with getting that one wet. I didn't mean to, it just sort of .... well, explosions. They happen.

And why would we break anything else, I didn't break anything, it's that damn dog's fault.

I'm also not drinking tonight. Over-indulgence, that's a lesson to learn, I'm too old to be doing this shit. And it's also true, you don't need good booze to enjoy good company. My thanks again.

Written By Ida

June 1, 2018, 4:02 p.m.(11/23/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Austen

Time of need? What do I not know? Do I want to know?

Yes, scholar. This is why that white streak of hair is getting bigger. Hush.

Please note that the scholars may take some time preparing your journal for others to read.

Leave blank if this journal is not a relationship

Mark if this is a private, black journal entry