Skip to main content.

Written By Oliver

Aug. 5, 2018, 8:26 p.m.(5/1/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Ida

I won't claim to have started a trend, but I'm beyond happy for my friend. Gerard seems like a decent man with a good heart, and one only need to look at the smile on Ida's face to know that this is very important to her, and that she is very happy. And that is really all that matters.

Written By Joscelin

Aug. 5, 2018, 12:11 a.m.(4/27/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Ida

Jayus-bless, there's got to be something in the water.

Written By Gerard

Aug. 4, 2018, 5:37 p.m.(4/27/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Ida

Never tempt a knight, especially with something he was very much planning to do anyway! Now to plan the wedding in a few months, which I'm sure will be delightful. You make me happy in the best of all possible ways every day, and I am besides myself that you actually said yes. To all the years to come, dear.

Written By Austen

July 30, 2018, 4:34 a.m.(4/16/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Ida

Burn the door.

Written By Gerard

July 26, 2018, 6:37 p.m.(4/9/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Ida

I never notice the noise when I am there in the forge...perhaps I am partially deafened from years of battle and too many blows to the head?

Yes, that must be it.

Written By Austen

July 26, 2018, 5:23 p.m.(4/8/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Ida

Yes yes, fine. My sister is wonderful and sources the very best coffee for us both.

She makes a LOT of noise in the forge though. I hope it's the anvil.

Written By Corban

July 16, 2018, 8:14 a.m.(3/14/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Ida

People write here often of Dame Ida Ferron's prodigious talents at the forge. And I can tell you that all the stories are true.

Dame Ida forged my first blade after I came to Arx, a rubicund longsword evoking the Telmarch that I still use to train and spar. Now that I have learned the ways of riding and the joust, I commissioned Dame Ida to forge me a rubicund lance to use in those endeavors.

It is absolutely gorgeous, evoking my current role with the King's Own as a Knight Lieutenant. It is quite fair to say that Dame Ida's weapons have followed me at each station of my life. And I am thankful for it.

Written By Austen

July 12, 2018, 10:12 a.m.(3/6/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Ida

As long as we are both around to live with it, I am more than happy.

Written By Austen

July 12, 2018, 9:10 a.m.(3/6/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Ida

So it is not just me making your hair white, but your advancing years as well!

Written By Helia

July 11, 2018, 8:31 p.m.(3/5/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Ida

I'm so glad you're pleased, and I'm happy to see that the high praise is entirely deserved. I bought one of your swords when I had the pleasure of visiting your shop. It's a lovely weapon, so well balanced. And as for your other wares, the daggers and hairpins? Swoon! So beautiful.

Written By Fredrik

July 7, 2018, 5:10 p.m.(2/24/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Ida

I would remind you that I am a handful of years older than you, my friend. And yes, they are in perfect order. I also arranged your tools by size and frequency of use.

And it was a glass each of rum, actually. Limited edition, if that makes you feel better.

Have fun at the wedding. Wear the helmet.

Written By Fredrik

July 7, 2018, 4:57 p.m.(2/24/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Ida

Also, I picked up your back room, it was a disaster area and making me a bit dizzy just looking at it. You're welcome! Bribing your assistants was incredibly cheap.

Written By Fredrik

July 7, 2018, 4:49 p.m.(2/24/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Ida

How hard is it to find a book wedged in a cushion? Remind me to help you find your eyesight, next time, Dame Ida.

Also to explain that helm sometime.

Written By Faye

July 5, 2018, 12:13 a.m.(2/19/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Ida

Maybe it serves me right for not checking the Whites often enough, but I was surprised to see my new, perfect dagger mentioned here, when I only received it a day or two ago. Truly, I received compliments on it within hours of beginning to wear it. Dame Ida's skill is truly amazing. Of course, there are many skilled weaponsmiths in Arx, but I'd recommend her work to anyone. I only wish I remembered how to use a knife! Skill in using small weapons is something I knew once, years ago, but I've somehow forgotten. Skill in a weapon of last resort seems useful, and now I have the perfect weapon to motivate me to relearn.

Written By Fredrik

July 3, 2018, 3:18 p.m.(2/16/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Ida

Personal note:

No need to reassure me, Dame Ida, you always very much impress me whenever we have the good fortune to meet! Excellent company to boot as well!

Written By Fredrik

July 3, 2018, 12:29 p.m.(2/16/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Ida

From: Desk of Lord Fredrik RedTyde
Subject: Distractions

Whatever it was that distracted you, I am certain a couple scrapped (and likely already melted down to use the metal again) swords? Is a small price to enjoy the little things in life. Remind me to see this dagger, when next I go window shopping.

Written By Morrighan

July 1, 2018, 3:18 p.m.(2/12/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Ida

So many babies.

Written By Khanne

June 23, 2018, 9:59 a.m.(1/24/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Ida

Dame Ida, you have always held a warm place in my heart, though we rarely get to see each other socially. It was you that crafted my bow when my old one was lost on my travels to Arx. It was you who created the beautiful knife I wield. It is you I have often gone to with some vague idea about what I would like to give as a gift to someone that you run with and create the most perfect, most amazing piece of metal artistry that I am so proud to give to those I love or care for.

But now, you have outdone yourself. Thank you, so very much, for this beautiful wedding gift. It is absolutely amazing. In fact, it is perfect in every way! I have given it a home in our courtyard, and I look forward to many years sitting there with Percephon by my side.

Thank you!

Written By Ryhalt

June 11, 2018, 1:49 p.m.(12/19/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Ida

You will get a plaque and tabled named after you Dame Ferron, or no ginger inspire sweet bread for you!

Written By Joscelin

June 10, 2018, 5:38 p.m.(12/17/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Ida

I took his pies too.

Please note that the scholars may take some time preparing your journal for others to read.

Leave blank if this journal is not a relationship

Mark if this is a private, black journal entry