Skip to main content.

Written By Lucita

June 29, 2018, 10:16 a.m.(2/8/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Karadoc

Teamwork! Months of work, countless hours of planning, numerous meetings with those who can teach about potential problems, dangers, pros and cons of various situations and the responses to them led to even more work. Mountains of paperwork then needing to find translators, diplomats, those skilled in propaganda, asking Faith and Lieges to supervise that things are done properly and the efforts blessed, that protection for the diplomats in case attacked is there and ready without being a first aggressor. Finding skilled explorers and mappers, locating provisions, sites for outposts, and planning for not just our growing barony that is now spilling over its set boundaries, but for ways to serve the Lycene people and Compact. Gods grant us success and a peaceable, safe expansion effort when the time comes that we finally set forth.

We did all that together, you and I. Turns out we make a very good team. But no wonder you did not want to be Baron-Regent, Doc. Now, Voice Karadoc, time to spoil me with a hefty drink, a new outfit and a few hours of fun with some friends. (yes, that is a hint, a HINT in BIG letters) And when all this is over, you deserve some (more) fun and relaxation, too.

Teasing aside, Doc has been invaluable. Could not do all this without him and he's greatly appreciated.

Written By Lys

June 26, 2018, 1:12 p.m.(2/2/1009 AR)

Relationship Note on Karadoc

Yeah, but I’m not LION about FELINE a little envy Saik’s nickname.

Audric, please don’t lock me out of the house...

Written By Theo

June 10, 2018, 10:53 p.m.(12/18/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Karadoc

My charming young protege of House Saik. You will go far in this world, Lord Karadoc.

Written By Fredrik

May 29, 2018, 11:52 a.m.(11/14/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Karadoc

From: The Desk of Lord Fredrik RedTyde
Subject: Vagueness

I'll do on better:

Okay, but just for a night or two.
She'll know what I mean.

Written By Orazio

May 24, 2018, 1:27 p.m.(10/24/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Karadoc

Indeed.

In fact, one might say that treating people as if they were livestock is rather the crux of the problem.

And, on a practical level, I rather weep for the general intelligence of the villagers who are incapable of catching a herd of wandering goats, even when they didn't leave the farms but stayed to eat the crops. Perhaps we should dispatch some Disciples of Petrichor to the Halfshav lands for followup instruction in basic animal husbandry?

Written By Vercyn

May 24, 2018, 1:24 p.m.(10/24/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Karadoc

I am going to assume you are using the F word as an expletive, rather than an action.

Written By Silvio

May 22, 2018, 10:07 p.m.(10/16/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Karadoc

Spending time with you brings me a smile. Next time, you must finish the song on the piano. I promise not to believe you care about anything. Oh, and I love the coat.

Written By Eirene

May 15, 2018, 3:49 p.m.(10/1/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Karadoc

Regarding Dame Leola - Have seen. Can confirm.

Written By Eirene

April 27, 2018, 10:19 a.m.(8/18/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Karadoc

Doc - Apparently I need a bunch of them. But they're little shits who hate humans as much as I do so why would I want someone who just reminds me of myself?

Written By Eirene

April 12, 2018, 4:21 p.m.(7/15/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Karadoc

Karadoc has no idea how lucky he is right now. NO IDEA.

Written By Lucita

April 7, 2018, 10:07 a.m.(7/5/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Karadoc

You have a most remarkable fashion sense and boldness. Sometimes I don't know if to admire it or run the palm of my hand over my face. Still, looking over your choice of stylish garb (or lack of) for the day is often enough to coax out a smile instead of a somber sigh.

Aside to Scholar---Quit grinning, you KNOW what I meant, not a lack of garments, a lack of style!

Written By Wylla

April 5, 2018, 10:37 p.m.(7/2/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Karadoc

Were you the one at the ladies' night, who was talking to the Baroness? You can always donate the skirt to the Shrine of Jayus, if you feel it should be displayed! Please send it along with a courier if you'd like.

Written By Audric

Jan. 25, 2018, 11:46 p.m.(1/14/1008 AR)

Relationship Note on Karadoc

I love the hell out of my piles of money, and plenty of people love me a lot! As long as you're properly charming, greed can basically be a virtue.

Written By Hadrian

June 4, 2017, 11:30 a.m.(8/3/1006 AR)

Relationship Note on Karadoc

Lord Karadoc is a man capable of great things. He's proven to be an invaluable member of the Arvum Refugee Relief Group. His ability to organize matters, set a goal, and pursue it will be a great asset for the people who are currently under the care of the Group.

He made some waves among the populace during the siege and I'll not claim to have agreed with them. I'll not judge the man for his convictions. He did what he felt was right and pursued that goal. It is that determination that I believe will greatly benefit those in need and I fully expect Lord Karadoc to exceed expectations in ensuring the Group makes the most of the charitable donations which we receive that go toward providing these people the opportunities that they'll need to succeed.

Written By Harper

May 26, 2017, 1:18 p.m.(7/13/1006 AR)

Relationship Note on Karadoc

You don't sound like you suck. We'll drink sometime. You're buyin' though, for that limerick.

I hate to complain or to scarper,
About liquor it’s rare that I harp(er).
But in a fleet blink,
I'll down any drink.
With zeal, enthusiasm, and ardor.

Written By Harper

May 24, 2017, 11:55 p.m.(7/10/1006 AR)

Relationship Note on Karadoc

Shit.

I hate maths.

Written By Harper

May 24, 2017, 11:27 p.m.(7/10/1006 AR)

Relationship Note on Karadoc

Everyone's a critic.

Written By Artorius

May 12, 2017, 3:10 p.m.(6/13/1006 AR)

Relationship Note on Karadoc

Life is turning anew in rather fun and unexpected ways.

Yesternight, I walked with the Saik Lord Karadoc and we talked for the day. Eventually he invited me to an auction event held by the Darkwaters. Initially, because I am not only a bad gambler, but also tend not to find such enjoyment in these matters. I was beyond happy to be so wrong. I didn't know how much fun these 'bidding wars' could be. What an absolute joy.

I even picked up a couple of trinkets and vouchers, perhaps one day to give them to a woman deserving of them, or to save them as memoirs for my daughter when she comes of age. Perhaps I shall use the vouchers to make gifts? or craft myself a new weapon....

Written By Eirene

April 18, 2017, 3:26 p.m.(4/18/1006 AR)

Relationship Note on Karadoc

Told him it was a damn stupid idea.

Written By Lark

April 8, 2017, 11:48 a.m.(3/26/1006 AR)

Relationship Note on Karadoc

[image of a connect-the-dots griffin, poorly executed and entitled, 'Important Import Report']

Please note that the scholars may take some time preparing your journal for others to read.

Leave blank if this journal is not a relationship

Mark if this is a private, black journal entry